The Highercombe Hotel, a prominent landmark in the historic township of Tea Tree Gully, was opened in 1854.
The building has served as a hotel, a community meeting room, a post office, a school room,
and residence for postal officers, teachers and a private family.
It is now the centrepiece of a museum. Known previously as the Old Highercombe Hotel Museum, it changed in 2015 to:
TEA TREE GULLY HERITAGE MUSEUM
3 Perseverance Road
Tea Tree Gully
Managed and maintained by volunteers
The National Trust of South Australia
Tea Tree Gully Branch
ACCREDITED MUSEUM in the Community Museums Program (CMP) of History Trust of South Australia.